5 Function Skin Care System (Vacuum, Spray, High-Frequency, Facial Brush, Galvanic)
Functions: Vacuum, Spray, High-Frequency, Facial Brush Galvanic
- Vacuum - The Vacuum is similar to a miniature household vacuum cleaner. It cleans pores by suctioning out deeply embedded dirt and oil, while simultaneously giving your client a deep, penetrating massage. Increases blood circulation, loosens comedones for removal and helps eliminate wrinkles.
- Spray - The spray is generally used at the beginning of the facial to remove any cleanser or exfoliating cream residue or at the end of the treatment to remove a mask and eliminate the residues. The spray is also used to flush out the freshly vacuumed pores, thoroughly cleaning the surface of your client's skin.
- High Frequency – (3 Electrode)High frequency is a popular treatment method known for its germicidal decongesting, energizing and stimulating action. The primary action of the High Frequency Machine is thermal, or heat producing, because of the rapid oscillation of the frequency there are no muscular contractions. The physiological effects are either stimulating or soothing, depending on the method of application. All treatments given with high-frequency should be started with a mild current and gradually increased to the required strength. The length of the treatment depends upon the condition to be treated. For general facial treatment, approximately three to five minutes should be allowed.
- Rotary Brush Unit - Rotating brushing system, includes a variety of attachments for different purposes. Lightweight for easy to handle, quiet and convenient for shaft hook-up to allow easy access.
- Benefits: Relax and enjoy the soft massage while the brush deep cleanses into pores to remove any dirt and debris.
- Galvanic Penetrates the skin surface utilizing an electrical current. The galvanic treatment has two functions: the first, Iontoderm promotes with deep skin cleansing and the second, Iontophoresis facilitates cream, lotion, and solution penetration deep into the skin.
Galvanic Disincrustation (Deep Pore Cleansing)
Galvanic Iontophoresis (Product Penetration)
Accessories Included: * Galvanic Accessories * Galvanic Roller Electrode * Galvanic Opposing Pole Electrode * Galvanic Electrode with Interchangeable Tips o Ball Electrode Tip o Flat Electrode Tip
- SKU SKU16313
- Weight 15.00 lbs
- 16.4"W x 14.4"D x 7.8"H
- 1 year warranty
We Also Recommend